Wild, Radical & Inspiring Speaker!
Are you looking for a speaker to challenge the edges of how we think?
Or someone who can motivate and inspire?
As an author, speaker, intuitive and coach I love speaking on these topics:
- How do I know it isn’t my mind making things up instead of my intuition?
- An exploration of what intuition is and how it works.
- Being who you really are, but who is that anyway?
- A talk about the evolution of our personal ego and questioning if this is who we really are.
- What does intuition have to do with work?
- A discussion on the preconceived notion that intuition is really “airy-fairy,” what intuition really is and it’s relationship with the workplace.
- Daring and radical passion
- An exploration to find that inner guiding compass that drives your actions.
- LIVE YOUR LIFE
This is my personal motto. Each word has a message. This is about taking responsibility for you and having the time of your life in all that you do.
Here’s what people have said about my speaking style and presentations:
‘Fantastic Session, thoroughly enjoyed it.’ – A.Swan, ANBNZ
‘Very interesting content. (Leanne is an) excellent presenter’ – K. Hannah, Inland Revenue Department
‘Got much more out of it than was expecting from a 1 hr session’ – K.Harris, Pharmac
‘I attended a conference at which Leanne Babcock was one of the principle presenters. Having been to many such events over the years, Leanne’s presentation was the most helpful and user friendly I have ever seen. No psycho-babble, just easy to understand and useful tools to improve the way we do things and handle pressure. I could not recommend Leanne more highly.’ – B. Milner, AXA NZ
‘Really enjoyed (it). Far more useful than I expected. Enlightening and a good mixture of humor and serious issues.’ – D. Turnbull, Ministry of Fisheries
‘This was one of the few workshops that I’ve attended where I’ve actually been engaged throughout… I was actually interested in what was coming next’ – K. Mischewski, Public Trust
‘Greatly impressed with skill & style. Very inspiring!’ – J. Attrill, Franchisee
‘Exceeded expectations’ – G. Simpson, Telecom
“Spread your wings and fly! Let’s talk.”