Working with you and what’s important to you
How do I be true to myself and not rock the boat?
I want to develop my intuition. Where do I start?
If it wasn’t for this situation at work / at home, things would be great. How do I deal with this?
In the one-on-one sessions I address (as relevant):
- Feeling more fulfilled in your life
- Dealing with challenging personal issues
- Finding your purpose
- Accomplishing what’s really important to you
- Finding clarity and confidence
- Dealing with leadership issues
- Developing your intuition
Consider the Woman Beat Your Drum coaching programme.
I use a combination of psychology and intuition in my sessions
- In the 20 years of coaching clients, I can honestly say that not one person I have coached is the same as another. Each person responds differently and what works for one might not work for another.
- That’s why I developed an intuitive coaching methodology that is adaptive to each person. The methodology is founded in several streams of psychology—such as Transactional Analysis, neuro-science, multiple brain integration techniques, hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming, shamanic practices—and is designed to work with the mind, body and spirit of the individual.
- This kind of coaching expands consciousness and is transformational.
My coaching helps you to alter:
- Your internal environment—empowering you to access your own wisdom and courage; as well as
- Your external environment—by providing you tools and skills revealing more choices for you to relate and respond differently.
Sessions are available by:
Skype, Zoom, and by phone.
No need to leave the comfort of your home for our appointments. Make sure you have privacy for the duration of our session.
Is my coaching a match for the path you want?
Let’s talk. Book me now for a free 45-minute consultation. I’ll ask some radical questions about your life and you talk. Fill out the form below and say, “Book me in for a free consultation!”
- “Living is a wildly daring act.”
- Leanne Babcock